- Disney’s Family Fun website has some great tips on creating fun lampshades.
- Freshome created this fun list on 40 of the most creative lamp designs.
- Read this About.com article for unique lamp ideas for budget décor.
- Trendhunter.com created a list of 76 Unique Lamps. You’ll shocked by some of these unique ideas!
- WebEcoist.com highlights different ways to used recycled materials to make lamps.
- You might not even realize how valuable your antique lamp is. This eHow article will help you figure out how to determine your lamp’s value, so you can find a lampshade that reflects its worth.
- A true antique lamp with the right shade can actually be worth a lot of money. Check out this example of a valuable antique lamp from Antique’s Roadshow that made this man a lot of money.
- Choosing a lampshade can be a fun project that lets you get creative. Read this article for some tips on choosing a great shade.
- A rawhide lampshade can give your home a little bit of a western feel. Read more about the usage of rawhide in the home in this article.
- Here are some tips on how to choose the right lampshade for your home.
Our recent blog posts have included information on how a custom made lampshade can add to the appearance of any room. We also gave you 9 fun and kooky ideas for lamps. If you’re searching for more information, then check out this list of resources. For more creative ideas on how to take you home’s lighting to the next level, call Just Shades at (866) 990-0501.
Lampshades can be tricky items to pack. If you are moving, use these tips to keep your lampshades in optimum condition.
Begin by purchasing large boxes and placing crushed paper on the bottom of the box. Place sheets of clean packing paper into the box to cover each side so that no part of the box is exposed. When you’re ready to pack, place lampshades top-down into the box and use packing paper to create a buffer between large lampshades and small lampshades. You can place small lampshades within large lampshades to conserve space.
When you’re finished, be sure to put an arrow that marks which side of the box is up. Write “fragile” on the box, so that you know to be exceptionally careful when moving it, as lampshades are easily broken.
For the best custom lampshades, be sure to call Just Shades at (866) 990-0501.
Looking For More Sources to Answer your Questions? Ex: How to Choose a Lampshade? How to Choose a Rawhide Lampshade? Check These Out:
Use your lamps to give your home a new style. These resources will help you figure out how to find the best kind of lampshades to complement your style. Call Just Shades at (866) 990-0501 to find a shade that speaks to you.
Using custom lampshades brings a whole new level of interior design to your home. These unique lampshade ideas will give you a new and inventive way to flex your creative muscles:
A rawhide ready-made lampshade serves as a great complement to any room, because it will add to the décor without overpowering. Place a rawhide lamp on mahogany furniture for a nice visual contrast without clashing colors.
If you are looking for a way to make a loud statement with your shades, then a bold crackle bubble design is the perfect option. Made from the finest in high-end linen, these lampshades will give a modern flare to any room. Since they are available in a variety of colors, you can find one that works with any room in your home.
Playing around with material is one of the best ways to get a unique lampshade. Try something like a silk organza shade, whose material gives the shade an elegant, textured look. Different materials can represent different styles, so be sure to talk with an expert to create the desired theme.
Sometimes, the smallest embellishment can open up a brand new design sequence for a room. Try a creative lampshade that’s hand sewn with sequins which draw the eye immediately to the lamp. Sequined shades come in many colors, which means they can fit nicely into most rooms.
Find these and other great styles, like a string soft-sided shade, at Just Shades. We have a large inventory of ready-made lampshades, but also specialize in custom shades as well. Incorporate your lampshades into the design of your room to establish a unique décor. If you’re interested in learning more about our great shades, then you should visit our website or give us a call at (866) 990-0501.
Do you like Just Shades?
Connect with Just Shades on Instagram! (JustShades)
- 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday
- 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday
- 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM Wednesday
- 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM Thursday
- 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM Friday
- 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday